Tasks Unlimited evolved when its president, Suzy Wilkoff, recognized the increasing demands on individuals and the need for a means of delegating responsibilities. Over the years, the company has evolved into a time management and productivity consulting business, specializing in professional organizing.
Having worked in the sports world and the aviation industry, Suzy has eased the lives of executives and sports figures for over twenty-five years. Prior to the University of Miami’s first national football championship, Suzy was often recognized by national publications as the first and only female football recruiting coordinator in the country.
After she went on to pursue other career opportunities, she maintained her involvement as a volunteer for the University of Miami. As a result of her tireless efforts, she was named as an honorary alumnus, a designation held by a small number of people.
Outstanding organizational skills, thoroughness and a strong work ethic are further enhanced by Suzy’s attitude and enthusiasm. Building relationships through unsurpassed customer service ensures that, whatever it may be, Tasks Unlimited will get the job done right.
Founding President of the NAPO South Florida Chapter, Suzy is passionate about promoting professionalism and the spirit of entrepreneurship. A subscriber to the Institute for Challenging Disorganization since 2007, she attends the annual conference to obtain continuing education, as well as network with colleagues from around the world.
Institute for Challenging Disorganization Certificates of Study in
- Time Management and Productivity
- Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
- CD Client Administration
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
- Foundation Certificate in Chronic Disorganization
Suzy Wilkoff’s Resume Includes:
Supplier of productivity and time management consulting services geared toward improving the performance of individuals and businesses. Created and developed the company.
- Identify and execute solutions to better organize storage space and filing systems in offices of key clients.
- Developed and implemented storage systems for design samples of a graphic design firm.
- Drafted a project management handbook for a department of a major international corporation. Collaborated with senior director and manager to translate handbook into checklists.
- Provide guidance on time management and monitor progress, including setting up project management spreadsheets and tracking actual accomplishments.
- Set up a business office for world-renowned golf instructor, Robert Baker and effectively managed the operations, including marketing and corporate sales.
- Compiled FAA 8110-3 forms twice annually for a Systems and Equipment (Mechanical) DER including summarizing approvals.
- Mentor business owners and employees on productivity skills.
Jim McLean Golf School
- Coordinated daily activity, arranged appearances and scheduled private lessons for one of the world’s top golf instructors.
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
- Developed passenger revenue in multi-million dollar military sales territory.
- Planned, organized and administered sales solicitation program promoting individual and group travel. Participated in association trade shows.
- Selected as one of four key people to develop and implement Delta’s strategy as official carrier for Super Bowl. Communicated with internal departments, outside vendors and local corporations to insure smooth operation of all events.
University of Miami
- Planned and implemented all recruiting activities, including travel and tours.
- Developed promotional letter writing campaign to involve alumni supporters.
- Recognized by national publications as first and only female football recruiting coordinator.
Honors and Accomplishments
- University of Miami Honorary Alumnus 2002
- Founding President, NAPO-South Florida Chapter